MENU

Slide

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Anon1: hey dear, i don't think i'll be ordering from coach,
cos will def incur alot of gst,
personal shopper fee blah blah!

Samantha: mine is like so buang alrdy,
chipping off at the sides man.
Effing unglam!

Xx: hello dear, i'm not really into Delia/Mandee's stuff
so i'd probably not open a spree for them.
Even if i want, i'll open a spree for
Urban Outfitters, Zipia Etc! (:

Dgf: Littleredheels.LJ, Nellyjoy.LJ, Hervelvetvase.LJ
I don't really shop in livejournal online shops thou!

Sher: Sure dear, meetup is alright! (:
Really busy nowadays maaaan!
I haven't seen tania for like thousands of years,
the last time was like before O Lvls man.

Mystery: Pictures? For? Today's photoshoot?

Felicia: HAHAHAHAS,
YAH THAT'S DAMN FUNNY!
I think we being kids,
we're trying to act like we're poor cinderella or sth right,
damn retarded but so cute right! HAHAHAAS



I'm seriously shagged,
like i'm-shutting-my-eyes-&-typing kinda tired.
I met up with Rocky at 10, and reached the salon at 1030am.
We were like laaaaaaate luh, But as usual luh,
I'm late, he's late.

I saw some pictures of him cutting this taiwan singer's hair,
Qiu Zhe or whatever his name is.
And they were telling me if we're paying him to cut my hair,
The haircut alone is like $180.

So anyway, haircut
+ went for lunch for an hour + hairdye,
Took all day from 10.30am till 8pm & i thought i can finally finally
have dinner with rocky and go home and sleep!
I'm seriously, so so tired!

I only had like 6hours of sleep last night man,
that's so so not enough please.

But after the hairdye, Lucas (Stylist)
he was like, "eh rocky, let's do a photoshoot and
send the picture to America for the competition."
I was like eye-popping tired man!

My hair is like, super short all over again,
Very funky, he 1st dye-d this violet pink + Blue highlight.
And i was like, "NO, NO WAY. My mum is gonna chase
me out of the house if i go home like that."
So we did like, so many many many shots of the 1st highlight.
Then they dyed the highlight in a darker purple.
Pose, Sexy, Shoot, Pose, Sexy, Shoot.
So, so so so tired.


So photoshoot last for like 4hours?
My eyes are like so so dry after the whole thing
finally finally ended. It's like my back is aching,
my neck is aching, my eyes are dry and hurting.
oh mi gosh lah.

Anyway, i'll try to get the pictures this few days,
Will post up the pictures then! :D

Need to sleep, 8 more hours to sleep.
Not enoooough. ):
Goodnight!

No comments: